A multi-purpose helmet that offers excellent protection and comfort. Designed for extinguishing wildfires and technical rescue. Ideal for activities carried out by emergency services teams.
The helmet is coated with high-quality, non-flammable and UV-resistant paint and is available in a variety of colors.
- electrical insulation class: E3
- excellent shock absorption system
- resistance to flame and thermal radiation
- protection against hot hard particles
- excellent visibility with reflective tape, ideal for use in low light conditions
- integrated system for adjusting the size from 52 to 64 cm
- openings on the shell for effective ventilation
- weight: 850g ± 30g without additional equipment
- colors: white, yellow, red, blue, hv yellow, photoluminescent
- standard: EN 16471:2014, EN 16473:2014, EN 166:2001, EN 14458:2004
- powerful led lamps and holders
- neck protection
- communication system
- protective googles